Some Physical Benefits of Reiki
- Reiki works on all chronic and acute illnesses, including serious problems like heart disease and cancer as well as skin problems, flu, fatigue, headaches, and back pain.
- First Aid (as it speeds up healing).
- Reduction in pain and nausea after allopathic treatments such as chemotherapy or surgery.
- Your body being more fully prepared for surgery, including using fewer anesthesias, and a shortened recovery.
- Tissue regeneration to replace scars and burns.
- Lessening of arthritis pain, stiffness, and increased ease of movements.
- Improved circulation to reduce swelling from many causes (injury, surgery).
- Balancing of the organs and glands and their bodily functions.
- A lessening and relieving of symptoms of Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and other auto immune diseases.
- Strengthened immune system, and improved capacity of your body’s ability to clear toxins.
- Supports pregnancy and childbirth, and afterwards. Many women report painless childbirth using Reiki.
Some Mental Benefits of Reiki
- Your mind becomes calmer.
- Improved memory.
- Enhanced creativity.
- Help contacting the ‘healer within’ and relief from emotional upset, anxiety and depression.
- Restful sleep with more vivid dreams during sleep.
- You think clearer and you can 'see' clearer.
- Increased self-confidence. You will be able to answer your own questions knowing that you have the answers.
- Enhanced personal awareness.
Some Emotional Benefits of Reiki
- Deep relaxation, the mind calms and becomes less erratic.
- Eases depression, insomnia, lack of confidence, addiction and fear-based illnesses.
- Increased intuition, and creativity.
- Increased intuition and creativity leads to a more purposeful direction in life.
- Feel more connected and in tune with others and the universe.
- Reiki is for everyone: it heals adults, babies, toddlers, children, elderly and pets.
- Reiki for pets, pets may be helped in recovery from illness, stress, trauma, and separation anxiety.
- Reiki purifies environments.
- Reiki helps athletes heal from injury faster and perform.
- Reiki It helps a client in the grieving process.
- Reiki Promotes creativity.
Reiki has been effective in helping virtually every known illness and always creates a beneficial effect. It also works in conjunction with all other medical or therapeutic techniques to relieve side effects and promote recovery. Reiki is now offered by nurses in at least 48 Hospitals Nationwide.
However, it should be clear by now: You don't have to be sick to benefit from Reiki.
Reiki is not meant to replace your regular medical treatments. Continue to consult your medical doctor. It should compliment professional medical/psychological care.